xdi message

Subject: Re: [External] Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00 - 10:30AM PT 2012-08-10

Bill, I don't think that caused it - I'm not sure what did. But I'm sorry it had to end abrubtly. Luckily we were almost done.

I'm sending the minutes next. Since I didn't get a chance to mention it at the end of the meeting, please note that on the last call we decided that we would skip the next two calls for summer break.

So the next call will be Friday August 31.

=Drummond