xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC telecon tomorrow (Friday 2012-10-26)

Now that Markus and I know our Internet Identity Workshop travel schedules, it's clear we won't be able to attend the XDI TC telecon tomorrow, so I suggest we skip this week.

Very briefly, Markus's XDI personal cloud desktop demo at IIW was VERY well received - the developers in attendance were really impressed, asked great questions, and got great answers.

Phil Windley also did several great demos of the Kynetx KRL-powered personal cloud desktop that uses XDI underneath, and they were also very well received. The interest in personal clouds and personal cloud apps at IIW was higher than ever.

Particularly appreciated was the role of XDI dictionary services.

Talk to everyone next week.

=Drummond