xdi message

Subject: Reminder: TOMORROW'S XDI TC TELECON WILL START 1 HOUR LATER (10AM PT)

Due to a conflict I have (an analyst briefing that will partially touch on XDI), I can't join until 10AM PT. So we will start the meeting at 10AM PT. If TC members only have until 10:30AM PT, then we'll keep the meeting to 30 minutes. I can continue for at least an hour, so if others are able to stay longer, we'll continue the meeting.

I will send the meeting agenda later tonight.

Best,

=Drummond