xdi message

Subject: Beginning the Great Symbol Shift

Per the minutes of last Friday's TC meeting (which Markus may not have posted yet), I just posted the first updated TC wiki page showing the Great Symbol Shift:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiSyntaxExamples

As we discussed on Friday, we should now proceed to start updating all current wiki pages ASAP. Please feel free to dive into any wiki page and make the adjustments:
Thanks,

=Drummond