xdi message

Subject: Special 2 hour XDI2 call tomorrow Thursday 4pm ET

(Apologies if you receive this twice, I'm cross-posting to the XDI2 list and XDI TC list).

We'll hold a special 2 hour call tomorrow from 4pm to 6pm ET about "XDI routing", i.e. various applied use cases of XDI messaging and XDI bindings. Note: This will be an extended XDI2 call, not an XDI TC call, so anyone can join and participate.

We'll use the following resources as input:

- This presentation, which is an updated version of the presentation that was shown during the last XDI TC call:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/56309/Message%20Forwarding%20v2.pdf

- Notes from the last XDI TC call:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201508/msg00026.html

XDI2 Project Call Every Thursday, from Thursday, June 18, 2015, to no end date 4:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/7077077007
Or join by phone: +43 (0) 72 011 5988 (Austria Toll)
Meeting ID: 707 707 7007
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference

https://github.com/projectdanube/xdi2/wiki/XDI2-Weekly-Call