xdi message

Subject: NO XDI TC TELECON TODAY (MONDAY AUG 21)

The Moon getting in the way of the Sun is blotting out our normal meeting time today. Enjoy the viewing (wear your protection glasses!) and we'll connect at our regular meeting time next week.

One agenda item will be to review the talk on XDI that Markus will be giving at the MyData2017 conference in Helsinki on Aug 31.

=Drummond