xdi message

Subject: NO XDI TC MEETING TOMORROW (Monday Nov 13)

I talked with Markus today and unfortunately my travel schedule is causing problems not only tomorrow (Nov 13), but also the following two weeks.

Markus reports that he is advancing nicely on his analysis of showing XDI is a constrained form of RDF, and he will be ready to share that when we are next able to meet.

I have also been looking more closely at how XDI can be used as a form of ensuring interoperability between DKMS (Decentralized Key Management System) agents.

Both of these will be topics as soon as we can arrange the next meeting. Stay tuned; plans may change; we will send out another update next weekend.

=Drummond