Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: [xliff-comment] Re: [xliff] FW: [xliff-comment]Purpose of name attribute for <context-group>

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 18:03 +0100, Tony Jewtushenko wrote:

Hi,

> I think the bottom line is that either the PO/POT guide requires revision or
> we need to reconsider changing the context-group "name" attribute to be
> non-unique.  I'm leaning towards the latter.
>
> Anyone else have ideas or input on the consequences of modifying name to be
> non-unique?

PO profile can be adapted easily without affecting anything.  And the
"name" attribute can be changed to be non-unique without breaking
anything. So, the only thing to decide is what we want to change. I
believe that neither change will affect any existing tool and the key
here is to discover why "name" was required to be unique:

Best regards,
Rodolfo
--
The information in this e-mail is intended strictly for the addressee,
without prejudices, as a confidential document. Should it reach you, not