Subject: XLIFF 1.2 Specification: Normative references (editorial)

The draft at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/pr03/xliff-core.html
has a normative reference to XML 1.0 dated Sept 2006 which is fine.
However, it also says "Second Edition", and the link (and Sept 2006
date) refer to the Fourth Edition.

I note you don't list editions for Namespaces in XML (which is at
the Second Edition).  I also note the references are not to the
dated versions, but to the generic versions which will change.
That is, http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/ will someday point to
the Fifth Edition with a different date.  If you are going to
put the date and/or refer to a specific edition, you should use
the dated URLs, e.g., http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816.
Your choice, but the Edition, date, and URL should be consistent
with one another.

paul