Subject: MultiLingual Magazinr

Christian Lieske wrote a great article on XLIFF in our current issue of MultiLingual. When he mentioned sharing the article with the XLIFF Technical Committee, we realized we’d like to share actual subscriptions with the Committee – not just the article. We have a print and digital version as well as a digital-only version of the same content. The digital content includes archives back for several years.

We have created this offer for anyone interested in XLIFF: A digital-only subscription at no cost or for 30 USD, a one-year print subscription (which also includes the digital version and archives.)

Instructions for signing up are as follows:

Go to www.multilingual.com/subscribe and click on “Subscribe here.”

Select MultiLingual Digital and enter promotion code D9XLIF for a free digital-only sub, or PXLIFF for a $30 (worldwide) print-with-digital sub.

On the subscriber information page, enter your address, phone number and e-mail address. (Be assured that we will not share your customer information.) Once you have submitted your information, it is easy to click through to the end of the transaction.

Access to the online magazine will reach you via e-mail. Be sure to add multilingual@texterity.com to your address book to prevent your firewalls or filters blocking the e-mail.

Note that clicking on the "Archive" tab of your online issue will give you access to back issues. Like the current issue, back issues may be downloaded should you wish to add them to your permanent library.

You may also access the digital magazine by going to our home page at www.multilingual.com and clicking on any article title under the Recent Articles heading, then clicking on the "Already a subscriber?” link at the end of the excerpt. If you reach a restricted page, simply enter your email address.

If you are subscribing to the print version, please be advised that the digital issue will often reach your inbox 2-3 weeks before your print issue will arrive in the mail.

Enjoy the magazine – and thanks for all your great work on XLIFF!

Donna Parrish

Publisher