Subject: Storing extractor/merger specific information

Dears,
I'd need to store on the xliff file some info that would be needed by the system when merging the translation back.

For example the id of the content in the CMS and the property names.

For property names I'd use the name attribute of group and unit (resname in xliff 1.2) but for there is no name on the file.

We also need to pass to the translation workflow other information like due date, comments for translators, name of the original author, page count and so on.

In xliff 1.2 I was using a custom namespace which contained all our custom information, but I've seen now there is the metadata module that could be used for the same purpose.

What would you suggest to do? Use the custom namespace or switch to the metadata module?

Regards
Simone

Sent from my iPhone