Subject: Wiki cleanup + A concrete Scope Section

Hi all,

I have done a bit of cleaning up of the wiki as part of my action item to organize the final 'Scope' section.

There is now a parent-page in the wiki relating to the inline markup specification:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel

This page represents what could eventually be the 'final working draft' of this specification, and pulls in content from 'Requirements' and 'Scope' wiki pages, and hides discussion details etc.

The working document for the Scope is here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Scope

The working document for the Requirements is here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements

Both of these are also linked from the main page.

With regard to the 'Scope' section, I have tried to summarize the result of our discussion on this. I have rephrased a few of the statements, as the text didn't flow very well. It would be helpful to get some feedback on this. Is this too generic, and is something missing? It would probably be beneficial if we don't spend any more meeting time on the scope section, but move on to the requirements, and use this email thread to discuss the scope.

cheers,
asgeir