Subject: RE: [xliff-inline] 1.14. Should be able to represent the mutual relationships between a nested flow of text and its parent

Correction:

> I'm assuming NMTOKEN ...
> so the subFlows value can be of type NMTOKENS.

If we assume NMTOKEN, then we should have something like:

  <unit id='a1' parent='a3'>
   <source>Title text</source>
  </unit>
  <unit id='a2' parent='a3'>
   <source>Alternate text</source>
  </unit>
  <unit id='a3'>
  </unit>

As NMTOKEN must start with a letter.

To be honest I don't like that restriction at all. Maybe we should define the subFlows as a comma-separated value. That would still be compatible with NMTOKEN values (which can't have comma I think) and less-restricted id values.

So you could have subFlows="1,2" or subFlows="a1,a2", etc.

-ys