Subject: Temporary Working Draft

Hi everyone,

As we are making progress on the 'Under discussion' items in the Requirements list (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements), I'll start drafting the parts that considered 'stable'.

Working with the wiki is just too cumbersome and time consuming, so I've switch to a simple HTML document, without any specific style or fancy formatting. And we can move it to DocBook when needed.

Anyone in the group can still modify the document, it's accessible via SVN here:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/inline-markup/inlineMarkupWorkingDraft.html

(note that some browsers will display it as text other as HTML).

Cheers,
-ys