Subject: Types of codes

Hi everyone,

We'll try to have a consensus on that during the meeting. If we don't we'll have a ballot.

The following email tries to summarize the different cases:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201111/msg00004.html
But the mailing list has also a few other threads discussing the issues.

Thanks,
-yves