Subject: RE: [xliff-inline] Inline makrup Teleconference - Apr-10-2012 - Summary

XLIFF Inline Markup Subcommittee Teleconference - Summary
April 10th 2012

Present: Yves, Fredrik, Arle, Jung, Christian.
Regrets: Alan
Leave of absence: Andrew

The summary of our main requirements is here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Requirements

Latest draft is here:
See http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

I've also added a TODO page to try to summarize the various issues we have left:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/ToDo

=== Annotations representation

Current proposed representation:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-inline/201110/msg00013.html

<mrk [id='id'] type='type' [value='some value'] [ref='someId'] [translate='yes|no']>...</mrk>
See section "2.5.3 Annotations" in draft for an early draft.

We also need to decide on how to code annotation that are also original codes (like HTML5 translate).

See also thread about a generic pattern for annotation-type features in the TC mailing list:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201203/msg00009.html
(element vs. offsets, etc.)

-- Case of annotation is also in the original data: