xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Groups - Event "Regular SC meeting (3rd Tues) (renewed)" modified

Joachim, this should be for the usual time, I' double check
Rgds

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Schurig, Joachim <Joachim.Schurig@lionbridge.com> wrote:

David – I hope the meeting time is a mistake – it looks slipped by one hour (19-20:00 CEST)

From: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Filip
Sent: Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012 15:53
To: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Agenda added
-- Dr. David Filip

Event Title: Regular SC meeting (3rd Tues) (renewed)

Date: Tuesday, 19 June 2012, 05:00pm - 06:00pm GMT
Location: GoTo Meeting
Description

  1.  Please join my meeting.

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (909) 259-0010

Access Code: 421-352-758

Meeting Password: 54321

Meeting ID: 421-352-758

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

1. ITS Relationship discussion

2. FEISGILTT and XLIFF Symposium call dissemination

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: XLIFF Promotion and Liaison SC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.