xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: XLIFF SC meeting today

Sorry everyone, I am unable to start my goto
Yves, could ypu please host it? Send new details?
Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie> wrote:
Hi all, I should like to hold a 30 min SC meeting today after the TC meeting
See the dial in info below.

The agenda should be:
1) Looking at SOU report draft prepared by Lucía
2) AIs for the OASIS membership ballot
3) AIs to finalize Symposium notes

1.  Please join my meeting.

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Access Code: 571-591-934

Meeting Password: 54321
Meeting ID: 571-591-934

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Dr. David Filip