xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [xliff-promotion] Vote on XLIFF as OASIS Standard

OK, here’s my updated list – as I have no dropbox account I could not edit the excel anyway:

Blackberry:        contacted primary contact through retired CTO, confirmed

BYU:                   contacted Alan Melby directly and through Arle Lommel, no confirmation yet

EMC:                  contacted primary contact through globalization department, confirmed

HP:                     still in the process of selecting a contact

Dell:                   contacted their head of globalization, no confirmation yet

SAP:                   sent Christian Lieske a mail to contact their primary contact, but did not yet receive a reply

Schneider Electric: no success to find a contact

Siemens:           sent Markus Gilb a mail to contact their primary contact, but did not yet receive a reply

Best regards,

Joachim