xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [xliff-promotion] Topics for XLIFF Symposium in Berlin

Dear  David,

These topics seem good to me and the structure you proposed seems very clear to me.

My only concern is that such detailed list could be seen as “too” technical for people who want to present an use case or to attract non-technical people as audience. On the other hand, it is true that a symposium about XLIFF is about talking about technical topics.

Regards,

Lucía

De : xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org] De la part de Dr. David Filip
Envoyé : mercredi 17 décembre 2014 14:15
À : Yves Savourel; xliff-promotion

I slightly restructured

topic

header?

delete?

Hot topics

XLIFF Object Model

XLIFF in JSON

Implementing XLIFF 2.x

XLIFF 2.0 Support

Building XLIFF 2.0 Support in XLIFF 1.2 capable tools and frameworks

Experiences from implementing XLIFF 2.x

Feedback to XLIFF 2.0 core and module features

Reference Implementations and Statements of Use for XLIFF 2.1

Experimental implementations of XLIFF 2.1

Proposals of XLIFF 2.x modules

Interoperability with other standards

ITS in XLIFF

ITS 2.0 as an XLIFF 2.0 extension -> ITS 2.0 as a XLIFF 2.1 module

XLIFF & TBX

XLIFF & TMX

XLIFF & ULI segmentation

XLIFF and localization process management

XLIFF and management of memory and terminology matches

Applied XLIFF

Who is XLIFF for?

Turnkey Transitioning from XLIFF 1.x to 2.0

Applied XLIFF: Profiling and Subsetting of XLIFF 2.0 and still 1.x

XLIFF beyond description: Creative or Unexpected XLIFF Use Cases

[Other (please describe within your abstract)]

Dr. David Filip

=======================

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer

LRC | CNGL | CSIS

University of Limerick, Ireland

telephone: +353-6120-2781

cellphone: +353-86-0222-158

facsimile: +353-6120-2734

Based on Yves submission and what we had in previous years I have now the following..

Submitters are able to us multiple checkboxes, so that using the below they can classify their submission fairly well..

topic

delete?

XLIFF Object Model

XLIFF in JSON