xliff-promotion message

Subject: First draft of the questions (XLIFF 2.0 SotA questionnaire)

Dear P&L members,

As I have already mentioned on the previous meetings, I have been working on the new questionnaire to gather data of XLIFF 2.0 support on CAT tools.

Following your suggestions, I tried to create questions based on the constraints and processing requirements present on the spec.

I have found it quite hard to transform some of them into questions, and I have ended up in many cases reusing the wording of the spec.

I would appreciate if you could have a look at the document and comment on it. You will find my questions in red, I have also copied the constraints and processing requirements that they refer to.

Please have in mind that this work is on its INITIAL stages.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Y56e8bGoL2MvRnc0ZQ7t2zp5LgUjrRi8uTafMWDuaA/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards,

Lucía