Subject: RE: [xliff] Update value list

Hi John, Mark and all,

John: Yes you are correct. My bad (a bad copy/paste at some point probably).
The corrected file is included in the attached zip file.

Mark: You should get the file in duplicate this time, hopefully one will
reach you. Let me know if you still don't have it.

From: John Reid [mailto:JREID@novell.com]
Sent: Thu, October 10, 2002 4:53 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Yves,

Thanks.

In restypeValueListStd, font and shortcut are marked with "??? {To be
defined}"; however, these were defined in XLIFF 1.0 as "Font name." and
"Windows accelerators, shortcuts in resource or property files.",
respectively. I don't recall changing this. Did we?

cheers,
john

>>> Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com> 10/10/02 1:59:18 PM >>>
Here is the XSD for the values with Matt and Tony's proposed
additions.