Subject: [xliff] XLIFF membership list in spec

Hi Yves and all:
The XLIFF TC membership as of today is:
  • Gérard Cattin des Bois, Microsoft
  • Jonathan Clark, Lionbridge - (Vice-Chair)
  • Doug Domeny
  • Mirek Driml, Moravia-IT
  • Ian Dunlop, Novell
  • Tony Jewtushenko, Oracle - (Chair)
  • Milan Karásek, Moravia-IT
  • Mark Levins, IBM/Lotus
  • Christian Lieske, SAP
  • Mat Lovatt, Oracle
  • Enda McDonnell
  • David Pooley, SDL
  • John Reid, Novell
  • Peter Reynolds,  Bowne Global Solutions - (Secretary)
  • Yves Savourel - (Editor)
  • Bryan Schnabel, Tektronix
  • Reinhard Schäler,  Localisation Research Centre
  • Shigemichi Yazawa
We'll revise the list to the current membership as of the date when we vote on accepting the spec as a committee spec.  If TC memberships terminate due to non-compliance with Oasis participation requirements,  or if we have additional members (unlikely),  we'll revise accordingly.

By the way - I urge you all to review and ensure that your name and organization appears correctly and according to your OASIS membership status.  Please reply if you find any errors.

Regards,
Tony

Tony Jewtushenko                   mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Manager   direct tel: +353.1.8039080
Product Management - Tools Technology Team
Oracle Corporation, Ireland