Subject: [xliff] Updated spacification and schema (3b)

Hi all,

Here is an updated version of the schema and the specifications.

Thanks to Bryan's work, we have established that XMLSpy seem to have
troubles with the validation of some constructs. The attached XSD has been
validated with XSV, XMLSpy and Microsft XSD Validator (on line at:
http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator).

The XLIFF document 'AlmostEverything.xlf' attached validates with MS XSD
Validator. However, it seems there is a problem with the way 'purpose' is
defined when running the test with XSV. Mixing list of predefined values
with user-defined values seem to be relatively complex. So the definition
currently used may need to be tweeked. The problem is that I'm not sure how
reliable those validators are...

John: I haven't re-organized the elements I'd like to have all the XSD and
content done before doing that.

Keep the corrections/remarks coming (thanks Mark, Christian, John, Doug,
Enda, etc...).

kenavo,