Subject: FW: XLIFF HTML Profile 1.2

Hi all:

Doug kindly reviewed and revised the HTML profile for 1.2 (Thanks Doug!).  The file is attached, so please have a look at it.

I will set up a ballot from next Tuesday to approve this document as committee draft.

Regards,

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Domeny [mailto:ddomeny@ektron.com]
Sent:
02 February 2006 21:05
To: 'Tony Jewtushenko'
Subject: XLIFF HTML Profile 1.2

Tony,

Attached is a zip of the HTML profile. I've essentially just changed 1.1 to 1.2 without changing any textual descriptions. Nothing struck me as obviously needing to be changed. If you know of an area, please let me know and I would be happy to change it.

Regards,

Doug Domeny

xliff_profile_html_1.2_committee_draft_1.zip