Subject: Updated Committee Draft 2 Spec

All:

Sorry for the delay – I’ve managed to revise the spec to address the comments received during public review as detailed in the last meeting.  The document is attached, and the XSDs are the latest ones from Doug (XLIFFSchemas200609192.zip).

Please review and I’ll set up a ballot on Tuesday to approve as Committee Draft. Please make known any issues as soon as you come across them.

Regards,

Tony

cd-xliff-core-1.2-20061012.zip