Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: Next XLIFF TC conf call

Title: Message
Hi everyone,

I misread my calendar and sent you contradictory information.  The first and third Tuesdays in June are actually June 5th and June 19th.  Those are the next scheduled meeting days.  Sorry to have sent incorrect dates in my previous mail.

Thanks, trying hard to master the art of calendar reading,

From: bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:43 AM
To: ddomeny@ektron.com
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] RE: Next XLIFF TC conf call

Hi Doug,

It's confusing because we delayed the last conference call by a week so we could hold a few roll call votes after the conclusion of the public review.  The plan, for now, is to return to our twice-per-month schedule of first and third Tuesday.  That would make the next meetings June 4th and 18th.

Thanks for raising this issue.  I hope you don't mind, but I'm cc'ing the group because I suspect many of us are wondering about the schedule.