Subject: Face to face meeting in November?

Title: Message
Hello,

A quick glance at the Tekcom 2008 in Wiesbaden Germany (http://www.tekom.de/tagung/tagung.jsp) revealed that several of us might be presenting.  I wonder if we might want to try another face to face meeting. I think Peter, Christian, Reinhard, and Bryan are going to be there.  Any others? I know many of our members have attended this event in previous years.

If we have time, we might bring this up as new business at tomorrow's TC meeting.