Subject: Re: [xliff] Standards publications

Hi Lucia,

----- "Lucia Morado" <Lucia.Morado@ul.ie> wrote:
> It was really nice to attend to your phone meeting last week, I hope I
> can help and make some contributions in the near future.
>
> My research in the LRC is about Localisation Standards. However, I am
> finding it hard to find academic articles/publications related to the
> topic. Could anybody help me with that?
>
> See you in the next meeting,

Great to have you join the TC!

I haven't seen papers relating directly to localisation standards (XLIFF, ITS, Lisa-standards) in good academic journals. Most content seem to be from industry-related conferences, magazines such as multilingual computing and software-related web-sites.

cheers,
asgeir
(slightly distracted PhD student)