Subject: Re: [xliff] Conformance draft in the wiki

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:26:35 +0100
"Lucia.Morado" <lucia.morado@ul.ie> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to make a small comment on the proposed draft of the
> conformance clause. In this sentence:
>
> "As not all aspects of the XLIFF specification can be expressed in
> terms of XML Schemas, conformant XLIFF documents MUST also comply
> with all requirements indicated in section 3 of the specification
> document."
>
> Can we put in brackets the title of section 3 after "in section 3"? It
> can be clearer and will not lead to any misunderstanding.

Hi Lucia,

Once we agreee on the general terms, the text will be adapted to fit on
the specification document. There will be a link to section 3 and all
other sections mentioned. Also, instead of "the specification..." the
text will say "this specification...".

Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms http://www.maxprograms.com