Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] Re: Error in XLIFF 1.2 Specification Document

Dear Lionel,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. The tree structure will be corrected in an upcoming update of the specification.

Best regards,

Rodolfo M. Raya

--

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>

Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com

From: Lionel Tarazón [mailto:lionel.ta@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 2:49 PM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

I have been reading thoroughly the xliff 1.2 specification document and I think there is an error in Appendix A (XLIFF Tree Structure): Both <body> and <bin-unit> tags have no childs (they appear as brother nodes instead of child nodes).

Newbies would appreciate a revision, the Tree Structure makes it so much easy to understand xliff structure at a glance!

Oh, I almost forgot... great work! ;-)
Lionel Tarazón Alcocer
PRHLT group
Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
UPV CPI. Edif. 8G, Acceso B, 2ª Planta
Camino de Vera s/n, 46022 Valencia (España)
Tel: +34 96 387 72 35
http://www.iti.upv.es