Subject: XLIFF questionnaire results

Dear members of the XLIFF TC,

I conducted an XLIFF questionnaire and I am attaching both the questionnaire and its results. The file consists of 8 sheets corresponding to the 8 questions of the questionnaire.

I am not good at all at presenting statistics, so, any suggestions about how and where this can be used are welcome.

There are some good thoughts in sheets 6 and 7.

Regards,

Dimitra

Dimitra Anastasiou, PhD

Post-doc Researcher