Subject: RE: [xliff] Simplified XLIFF element tree

Hi Asgeir,

I agree with your goals. There should be one representation for segmented content, which could very well be a traditional <trans-unit> with a <source>/<target> pair.

The 2nd goal can be achieved by keeping the optional unsegmented text separate from the segmented version. In other words, separate from the traditional <trans-unit> that could be used for the first goal.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com