Subject: FW: ISO and XLIFF

Hi All,

See the email from Jamie on the Interops policy

Thanks,

Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 5:52 PM
To: Peter Reynolds; bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com
Cc: Mary McRae; Jane Harnad
Subject: Re: ISO and XLIFF

+1.  We'd be delighted to see this happen.  The Liaison Policy rule
about submissions requiring an open interop gives us a baseline for demonstrating, when we take an OASIS work out to one of the global de jure groups, that there's been some material testing and evidence of its use.
The Interops policy is here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php

Regards, Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark