Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF 2.0 Core

You did not misunderstand what XLIFF core means, we agree on that part. The problem is with compliance.

We can define compliance of XLIFF files regarding a schema and a specification document but we cannot evaluate the compliance of a tool.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com