Subject: RE: Schedule conversation

Hi Jaap,

This is most welcomed news. I am interested in scheduling a conversation on this topic, and I will forward this to the XLIFF list to see who else would like to join. I will then propose some initial times we could look at.

From: Jaap van der Meer [mailto:jaap@translationautomation.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:26 AM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S
Cc: Klemens Waldhör; Rahzeb Choudhury
Subject: Schedule conversation

Dear Bryan,

We would very much like to schedule a conversation sometime next week (if possible) to discuss ideas around XLIFF promotion and evolution. Please let us know if you would like to involve someone from OASIS in the call and when this may suit you all.

Thanks,

Jaap van der Meer

http://www.translationautomation.com/images/badges/taus_badges_i_support_open_standards_1.jpghttp://www.translationautomation.com/images/badges/taus_badges_i_support_open_standards_2.jpghttp://www.translationautomation.com/images/badges/taus_badges_i_want_translation_interoperability_1.jpghttp://www.translationautomation.com/images/badges/taus_badges_i_want_translation_interoperability_2.jpg --