Subject: Working with SVN

Hi All,

Our SVN repository is located at
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/

As members of this TC, you all have read & write access to the SVN
repository and can make changes to its content.

The emails that KAVI sent a few minutes ago report the initial setup I just
did.

We have 3 main folders in the repository:

- trunk: is where live changes happen; latest version of our work is stored
here

- tags: contains (will contain) snapshots of our work when we reach certain
agreed milestones

- branches: a playground for those that want to work on things that will be
merged with the content we have in trunk sometime in the future

Inside trunk I placed different files:

- a couple of sample XLIFF 2.0 files that I sent before to the TC list
- the latest XML schema for XLIFF 2.0
- a PDF that barely describes the elements of the schema
- the legacy XLIFF 1.2 specification that Bryan converted to DocBook format
and a readable PDF created from it

If you want to work with SVN, start by checking our "trunk" using the SVN
client of your choice. Whenever you make a change, KAVI will let us know
that it is time to update our local copies.

Best regards,
Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com