Subject: Re: [xliff] Notes from the symposium

Please note that this is the same link Peter shared with the presentation pack..
I suggest that Peter and Bryan reply to the block post. I plan to reply to some points myself
IMHO, Peter should perhaps clarify his quote and Bryan IMHO should explain on behalf of the TC that the TC listens although the "heavy hitters" were missing..
Rgds

mobile: +353-86-049-34-68