Subject: Note from the wiki gardener

Hello,

I’ve normalized the “state” values to better indicate the status of each feature in the XLIFF 2.0 Feature Tracking wiki page (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking ).

We now have three available state values:

Newly proposed feature = "under-evaluation"

Approved feature = "in-development"

Wording for XLIFF 2.0 Specification approved by TC = "final"

I updated each feature to reflect its correct state. I think we will need to document a policy on criteria for reaching “final” state.