Subject: Minor comments on the specifications

Hi Rodolfo, all,

I was looking at the OASIS specifications in general and had two general comments:

=== a) In our XLIFF 2.0 unpublished draft we use the RFC 2119 keywords in lowercase because the template originally says to do so:

"The key words must, must not, required, shall, shall not, should, should not, recommended, may, and
optional are to be interpreted as described in [RFC 2119]. Note that for reasons of style, these words are
not capitalized in this document."

To me using capital letter is important because it draws the attention of the reader and make the intent of the statement much more clear (IMO).

Other OASIS specifications (even recent ones) have no problem using the capital notation:

- http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/v1.0/os/xrd-1.0-os.html
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0.pdf
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/CAP-v1.2-os.html
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/v1.0/soa-rm.html
- and many more

So I wonder if we could forget about the official style recommendation and use capitals like in most documents using RFC 2119?

=== b) HTML output.

I know we are using the normal OASIS template for HTML, so there is not much we can do.
But I think the style choices are quite weird: from the colors, to the font size, to the spacing, etc. IMO the document looks quite bad. That's pretty sad for the authoritative version of the specification.

Any idea if someone is working on improving the OASIS styles for this?