Subject: RE: [xliff] Minor comments on the specifications

I personally don't like the idea of highlighting those terms but I can live with that. Having to choose, I would prefer emphasizing them and not capitalizing.

Having those special words written in capitals and lower case  in the same document may lead to the feeling that there are two different requirement levels. We cannot capitalize them, for example, in the copyright notice and status trms that must remain as OASIS wrote them.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com