Subject: Reminder: XLIFF support in CAT tools Survey

Dear XLIFF TC members,

I would like to remind you that you still have time to respond to the new version of the “State of the Art of XLIFF support in CAT tools” survey. The survey will be open until the 28th of April 2012 and can be accessed at www.surveymonkey.com/s/XLIFFSupport2012.

I would also like to thank those who have already responded.

Kind regards

Lucía

--

Lucía Morado Vázquez