Subject: RE: [xliff] Metadata extensibility ballot

Also, one premise we defined is not to allow extensions for things XLIFF already provides. If XLIFF defines the "translate" attribute, a replacement from ITS should not be allowed. And don't force me to use ITS when a simple attribute like "translate" can be included in XLIFF.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com