Subject: Re: [xliff] Proposal for a <group> element

Dear Rodolfo, although I tend to philosophically agree that a singleton does not constitute a group, I think that we cannot prevent authors of source content from creating hierarchies containing just one element at some levels.
IMHO, enforcing 2 child elements for group could be potentially harmful for intuitive representations.

This leads me to the idea that we could also consider empty groups, just a thought, not sure about this one..

Cheers

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Yves,

Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com