Subject: Extensions and modules

Hi,

Extension points in the core XML Schema are currently defined by allowing elements from “##other” namespaces. By default, “##other” includes the namespaces we use for our modules.

Do we want the elements defined in XLIFF modules to be freely used as custom extensions?

If the answer to the above question is “no”, then I’ll add the corresponding processing expectations to the specification document.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms
http://www.maxprograms.com