Subject: XLIFF 2.0 Issue owners, do you need help?

Hello,

This is a call to any issue owners who think they will have trouble resolving their assigned issue(s) by the end of this week.

You'll recall the schedule calls for us to try to have a vote on Tuesday to see if we are ready for our second public review.

Please take a look at the wiki and let me know if you need any help.