Subject: RE: csprd02 comment - id values for unit and group

Yves,

Thanks for noticing and pointing this out.

I do not know when or why this change was made.

The good news is we have a version control system that will let us track exactly when and by whom the change was made. And we've all been quite good at adding comments to our commits.

I will investigate our SVN logs as soon as I can to at least get some logistical data.

________________________________
From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Yves Savourel [ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:53 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] RE: csprd02 comment - id values for unit and group

Following up on the issue of the unit id uniqueness, I've looked at the csprd01 specification:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/csprd01/xliff-core-v2.0-csprd01.html#id

The constraint for the unit's id was:

"When used in <unit>:

The value must be unique within the <file> element."

I cannot find in the comments tracker any record of a decision to change that description.

This makes me really wary about csprd02.

I now have to assume anything may have changed, not just the items recorded in the tracker.