Subject: RE: [xliff] proposed solutions for CSPRD 138 (Unique Particle Attribution)

Hi Tom and other schema experts,

I'm trying to implement the validation using a core schema without reference. And I run into a strange issue for FS:

- the core schema has no reference to FS, just (for example in the <pc> element):

<xs:anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>

I load the core and FS schema in the validator and it looks like the FS schema is used as if I do:

<pc id='1' fs:fs="bad"> I get the expected error about the invalid value.

However if I do:

<pc id='1' fs:badAtt='val'> I don't get an error, while badAttr is not specified in the FS schema.

Any ideas?