Subject: Re: [xliff] Call For Dissent re csprd03 216 & 205

Hi all, as an addendum to comment 216, OASIS Admin have requested that we use hyphen in the citation abbreviation.
The request is driven by data hygienic purposes on their end and I do not see a reason not to grant it.
Thus in addition to the above described changes, I have changed the citation abbreviation
from
[XLIFF v2.0]
[XLIFF-2.0]
This change is currently pending print out and I will consider it approved if I do not hear dissent by the end of this working week PDT.

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie