Subject: Call for Dissent re csprd03 223

Hi all,

I updated the Acknowledgments as per my comment 223

I did not delete anyone's name (in case you know of someone who does not want to be acknowledged, please let me know

I added some recently contributing members Ray and DavidO
And I also fixed Lucía's entry.

The resulting acknowledgment list is as follows:

The following individuals have participated in the creation of this specification and are gratefully acknowledged:
  • Amaya, Victor - Oracle
  • Chapman, Helena - IBM
  • Coady, Shirley - MultiCorpora R&D Inc.
  • Comerford, Tom - Individual
  • Estreen, Fredrik - Lionbridge
  • Filip, David - Moravia, and then Localisation Research Centre
  • Kearney, Raymond - Localisation Research Centre
  • King, Ryan - Microsoft
  • Lieske, Christian - SAP AG
  • Loomis, Steven - IBM
  • Michael, Alan - Microsoft
  • Morado Vázquez, Lucía - Localisation Research Centre, and then University of Geneva
  • O'Carroll, David - Localisation Research Centre
  • O'Donnell, Kevin - Microsoft
  • Ow, Michael - IBM
  • Prause, Ingo - SDL
  • Raya, Rodolfo - Maxprograms
  • Ryoo, Jung Woo - Oracle
  • Savourel, Yves - ENLASO Corporation
  • Schnabel, Bryan - Individual
  • Schurig, Joachim - Lionbridge
  • Stahlschmidt, Uwe - Microsoft
  • Waldhör, Klemens - TAUS
  • Walters, David - IBM
  • Wasala, Asanka - Localisation Research Centre

This will be printed later today.
I will consider the above approved by the TC unless I hear dissent by Monday, March 17, end of day PDT.

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452